Overlooking a serene stretch of beach is a landscape so alluring the setting inspired its name — El Encanto. Spanish for enchanting, this enclave is where you’ll discover Villa Estrella, a spacious, designer-appointed residence that is as architecturally stunning as it is welcoming. Villa Estrella’s floor plan spans three levels, each of which takes advantage of the Bay of Banderas and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course views.
Covered patios and terraces, an inviting plunge pool and lush lawn invite time enjoyed outside with family and friends, while air conditioned spaces inside provide a cool alternative. Within the gated neighborhood of El Encanto, Villa Estrella affords its guests not only privacy, but also privileges within the community of Punta Mita. We like to think of it as “civilized seclusion”.
- Located in the El Encanto gated community within Punta Mita.
- Overlooking the Bay of Banderas, Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course.
- 25 miles north of Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
- 5 bedrooms plus a Media Room.
- Sleeps 10 guests (12 with small children)
- Indoor/Outdoor Area: 9,805 square feet.
- 5-minute walk to Punta Mita’s private pier.
- 180-degree ocean views.
- Attentive staff including a cook, kitchen assistant/server and maid.
- Toll-free U.S. and Canada calls.
- U.S. and Mexican satellite TV. All bedroom suites have a TV.
- High speed Internet connection & WIFI
- El Encanto’s enclave has 24-hour security gates.
- Use of a 6-passenger golf cart within the gated community of Punta Mita.
- 5-minute golf cart ride to Anclote, the village of Punta de Mita across from the resort. Anclote has sandy beaches as well as beachside restaurants and shops.
High touch, yet unobtrusive service is evident at Villa Estrella. Whether having tee times reserved, arranging a sport fishing or sailing charter, planning an evening fiesta or setting up an in-villa massage, guests can expect great service.
Our chef, though familiar with traditional Mexican cuisine, is skilled at preparing dishes* influenced by a variety of regions and countries. Using freshly caught fish, produce, poultry and meat from local farmer’s markets or ingredients from afar, our chef continually wows guests.
*Three meals are provided each day and guests pay the cost of food/beverages, plus 10% (USD).
BED & BATH
Master Suite (upper level):
Ocean views, spacious outdoor lounge/terrace, king bed, bathtub, shower, TV
Guest bedroom 1 (upper level):
See-through ocean views, king bed, shower, TV
Guest bedroom 2 (upper level):
Garden views, king bed, shower, TV
Guest bedroom 3 (main level): See-through ocean views, king bed, shower, TV
Guest bedroom 4 (lower level):
No view, 2 queen beds, shower, TV
Media Room with Apple TV, bar, board games and bathroom
Seasonal & Nightly Rates
• January 4 – April 30, 2017 ………………………………………………$4,500 per night
• May 1 – October 31, 2017 ………………………………………………$3,700 per night
• Christmas Week, 2017…………………………………………………………$6,300 per night
• New Year’s Week, 2017/18………………………………………………$6,500 per night
Please add 16% MX IVA tax to the total nightly rate. All rates are in U.S. dollars
NOTE: The listed nightly rates apply to 10 guests (12 guests maximum with small
children). More than 10 guests an additional fee of $125 USD per person, per night fee applies.
Accepted credit cards
American Express, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal.
- Air Condition
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Beach Access
- Car hire
- Catering service
- Free toiletries
- Ironing board
- Outdoor pool
- Pay-per-view Channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Seating area
- Shared bathroom
- Wake up service
GUESTS ENJOY PUNTA MITA’S AMENITIES
- Access to both award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses, Pacifico and Bahia
- Access to the pier just across the Bahia Course from Villa Estrella to swim, do yoga or board a sport fishing boat or motor yacht
- Access to Sufi Restaurant, a 5-minute walk from Villa Estrella
- Access to paddle boarding, surfing waters and a sandy beach, a 5-minute walk from Villa Estrella
- Access to two private Beach Clubs: Residents’ Beach Club with separate pools for adults and children, sandy beach, restaurant; Kupuri Beach Club with an oceanfront swimming pool, sandy beach, dining palapa
- Access to the Fitness Center featuring Technogym cardio and weight training machines
- Access to the Tennis Center with 10 courts offering hard surface and synthetic grass; lighted for evening play
• Access to 3 miles of jogging/walking trails
- Access to restaurants at Four Seasons and St. Regis
- A 20-minute drive to lunch and shop in Sayulita, a hip surfing and artisan’s village.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.